Parental Alienation - Parent Association
(Parental Alienation awareness, prevention and support. Emotional abuse of children must stop. Full Stop!)
PA-PA is a collaboration Non Profit Organisation that is run by volunteers consisting of mums, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, child professionals and child experts who are passionate about protecting children from this form of child abuse.
We focus on:
- Parental Alienation Support (Supporting children and families for a better short and long term outcome for all)
- Parental Alienation Prevention (Education, Training)
- Parental Alienation Awareness (Publicing, Campaigning)
Please use our site to educate yourself and others about PA.
We are a volunteer organisation who aim to:
- ensure children can enjoy egalitarian parenting time and relationships with all their loving parents and wider families subject to any proven safety constraints being in place.
- help all victims of Parental Alienation (children, moms, dads, grand parents, aunts and uncles.)
- bring awareness to the public about the devistating life long damage of this abuse to children and their close and extended families.
- provide education and awareness training workshops for anyone involve with working with families and children (whether, judges, CAFCASS, Social Services, or Charities) about Parental Alienation. (What to look for and how to act quickly before the poisoning worsens.)
- ensure this type of "bullying" when reported is not ignored but dealt with quickly in the "best interest of the Child"
- "Recognizing that the child, for the full and harmonious development of his or her personality, should grow up in a family environment, in an atmosphere of happiness, love and understanding" Convention on the Rights of the Child
- A child who is separated from one or both parents is entitled to “maintain personal relations and direct contact with both parents on a regular basis, except if it is contrary to the child's best interests” (UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, 1989, Article 9)
Parental Alienation is a cancerous form of child abuse! (Prevention is better than cure.)
Obstructing contact with a loving parent or family member must become socially unacceptable!
"All truth passes through three stages:
Firstly , it is ridiculed; Secondly it is vilently opposed; Thirdly, it is accepted as self-evident" Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
[Please contact us if you have any suggested website links, articles or suggested improvements. Please also contact us if you find any broken links or articles which you believe should be removed or edited. Thank you]
* Please note our site pulls information from other sites on the web, PA-PA is not accountable or responisble for the information of this sites. If you find information which is incorrect or inappropriate please report this to PA-PA and the respective organisations
* If you are interested in collaborating with PA-PA or becoming involved with our international organisation, please contact us. We are looking for organisation that represent the rights of children to be protected from PA, across the globe.
The creation of this organisation and this site is dedicated to my wonderful and amazing daughter who I have not seen for over a year and a half due to Parental Alienation.
"Angel you mean everything to me. I love you unconditionally, and I will always be here for you. I understand how difficult it is for you and it's OK I am strong enough for us both. The sun will come out again soon."
"There is no trust more sacred than the one the world holds with children. There is no duty more important than ensuring that their rights are respected, that their welfare is protected, that their lives are free from fear and want and that they can grow up in peace."
-- Kofi Annan
"Children do not constitute anyone's property: they are neither the property of their parents nor even of society. They belong only to their own future freedom."
-- Mikhail Bakunin